Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Can you hear my heart?

Fair in eye
Kind in heart
Deep as the oceans blue
Lips so red
Skin so fair
My love all this is true

Through times long past
And futures yet
And here and nows to be
I have loved you then
And love you still
For you mean the world to me

You cannot know
My secrets dark
When alone I be
In dawn or night
When closed my eyes
'Tis your face I see


Sometimes, it is love for the sake of love that drives Passion. And Passion can express our deepest secrets openly upon our faces, even when the crowds press in upon us and make our breath short in our chests and dry upon our lips. Look deeply, and you might see yourself in the mirror of my eyes. Watch closely, and you might catch a glimpse of a secret that should not be given away so easily. Was that your cheek I felt in the darkness, just there? Why was it wet, my dear?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is just lovely...what a command of the written word you have! Bravo!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it... my command of the written word right now is limited to, "What Gina said." :-D

    ReplyDelete