Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Light in the Tunnel

  My heart so heavy in tunnels dark
I held the tears of pain
Without a shining smile to guide
Those tears fell down like rain

And in the blackest pitch of night
I touched my gift from you
And before I knew it gone my pain
And the love in my heart grew

No sadness weighs my smile now
No grim feelings here
No remorse for days gone by
Your love displaced my fear

So it goes til journey's end
Until the darkness binds
I shall be joyous with your heart
And to your soul be kind

The smiles you gave to my aching heart
Shall let us grow, to ne'er part

Written for my son's endeavor.  Give it a look and share the love, will you?
http://spreadyourwords.webs.com/

1 comment:

  1. Your Muse, as always, is generous...Leave her a Dark Roast Hazelnut coffee, will ya?? And kudos to Wey for starting such a righteous blog!! Sparking now!! (:

    ReplyDelete